Mayonnaise! I can't believe that my mayonnaise is chock-full of soybean oil, even when it's "made with olive oil!" WHAT?!?!?!
No more mayonnaise? How am I supposed to eat my delicious lettuce-wrapped burgers?! I have tzatziki for now but oh, man, I never anticipated giving up mayonnaise. I don't like mustard and my ketchup choices are severely restricted.
In other news, a) Beanitos aren't bad. The texture's not quite right and it's trying too hard to feel like tortilla chips, but they're salty and the almost-right kind of crunchy, and hey! they have lots of protein, which I appreciate.
Also, I'm waaay overindulging on dairy - I'm just so happy after more than a month without! I may have drunk a gallon of milk since Thursday and, er, I just finished off my second pint of Haagan-Dazs since Friday.
I will pay for this but it's so delicious! (I have a dairy problem.)
No comments:
Post a Comment