Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pasta

My manager discovered some delicious stuffed pasta and shared it with my coworker, who I share an office with.

She - a foodie but not a snob - immediately went out and bought some.

Now my office smells like delicious pasta during lunch. And my manager is bringing it for lunch tomorrow just to tease me so the whole area is going to smell like yummy pasta!

I can't decide if I enjoy the smell more than I hate the fact that I can't eat it. It's just so hard to tell.

And the worst part is, they found this pasta while I was on my elimination diet so now I can never know its true deliciousness!!!  (Which is why my manager didn't share it with me.)

People, I was never meant to deal with these kinds of conflicting emotions!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment