Thursday, August 29, 2013

banana

My dad accidentally called me at the crack of dawn this morning (he meant to call my brother, who's on a road trip with him and then he called me instead.  Because apparently having two children whose name starts with R is very confusing.)

And I was grumpy and woken up and then didn't sleep well for the rest of my night and overslept and walked out of my apartment carrying a banana as my eating plan for the day.

Yes.  My plan for both lunch and breakfast was a single banana.

Thankfully, my brain kicked in before I got to work and I stopped at this gas store that's really a mid-sized grocery store and purchased a Mexican coke, apple, fried/dried vegetables, and turkey jerky to go with said banana.  All for the low low price of $14.75. (!)

Food planning.  How much easier was it when forgetting my lunch meant that I could just go to Subway?!



No comments:

Post a Comment