Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vending Machines

I can't eat anything in my company's vending machine.

Well.  I assume this, since I'm not actually going to buy everything I like and double check ingredients, but most of what I can see has an obvious no-no.

In the list of Adult Things I Am Good At, planning my daily food intake is somewhere between keeping my apartment clean (ha!) and doing laundry before I run out of clean underwear (sure. I did that once. I think.)

I work at a company that's health-related and they have a huge healthily living campaign for their employees. Including a nutritionist that I should probably talk to...O.o (And excellent health insurance, so yay!)

So why we only have junk food and coke vending machines, instead of those cool ones that take credit cards and dispense apple juice is beyond me. I can guarantee in the next few weeks I'm going to have a day where I don't pack enough food and end up starving in the afternoon.  How nice would some apple juice be then?

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment